in order to make the daily operation of forklift trucks normal and reliable, it is necessary to adhere to the prevention-oriented criterion to institutionalize, standardize and scientifically make forklift maintenance rules, so that equipment managers can stop the necessary maintenance work of forklift trucks at regular fixed points to improve the efficiency of forklift operation. forklift truck rental rules for detailed accommodation can be referred to as follows:
forklift accommodation can be divided into four categories: daily accommodation, first-class accommodation and second-class accommodation.
1. daily maintenance after each shift.
2. first-class technical self-care. after the cumulative operation of the engine for 150 hours, the internal combustion forklift truck, which lacks 150 hours of working time per year, stops the first-class self-care once a year.
3. secondary technology self-sufficiency. after 450 hours of cumulative operation of the engine, the internal combustion forklift truck lacks 450 hours of working time every three years. secondary self-sufficiency is stopped every three years.
i. daily maintenance
1. clean the dirt, soil and dirt on forklift truck. the key parts are: forklift rack and gantry slideway, generator and starter, battery electrode fork column, water tank and air filter.
2. check the tightening condition of each part. the key points are: forklift support, lifting chain tension screw, wheel screw, wheel pin, brake, steering screw.
3. check the reliability and sensitivity of steering gear.
4. check the leakage situation. the key points are: pipe fittings, diesel tanks, oil tanks, brake pumps, lifting cylinders, inclined cylinders, water tanks, water pumps, engine oil pan, torque converter, transmission, drive axle, main reducer, hydraulic steering gear, steering cylinder.
5. tire pressure inspection: lack should be added to the regular value to confirm no leakage. check whether the tire is damaged in the air and side, and whether the rim can be deformed.
6. inspection of brake fluid and water quantity: check whether brake fluid can be within the scale range, and check whether air can be mixed into the brake pipeline. when adding brake fluid, avoid mixing dust and water. when adding water to forklift truck water tank, clean tap water is used. if antifreeze is used, the same antifreeze should be injected. when the water temperature is higher than 70 c, do not open the lid of the water tank. when opening the lid, pad a thin cloth. do not twist the lid of the water tank with gloves.
7. inspection of engine oil quantity, hydraulic oil and electrolyte: first pull out the oil gauge, wipe off the ruler head, then insert and pull out to check whether the oil level can be between the two calibration lines. the oil level in the working tank should be between the two calibration lines; too little oil will mix with air in the pipeline and too much will spill over from the cover plate. battery electrolyte should also be between the upper and lower scale lines, and distilled water should be added to the top line for lack.